I want to emphasize that I don't doubt anyones abilities to follow their dream and get a hefty paycheck from it, however I do believe if you, like most people, have the mentality I am about to share with you, it will be a barrier blocking you from your best life.
"Don't worry about being successful but instead, worry about being significant, success will naturally follow." - Oprah Winfrey
Mindset isn't only key, it's happiness
Many people suffer from a negative mentality and they don't even realize it. The problem underlies many subcategories, and stems from multiple mannerisms we all share as people.
So I have compiled a list of ways to turn your negativity into positivity!
- Setting the perfect goal Setting a goal could dictate the line between failure and success due to it being relevant to its purpose. Imagine only setting one goal for making one million dollars, but not even have made ten thousand dollars yet! That is irrational and childish! Instead, take the stairs like the rest of us and make realistic goals that can be accomplished faster. Work your way to the top, you'll find yourself being more positive, successful and happy!
- Believe in yourself If you don't think you can be a millionaire, then it will never happen. If you don't think it's possible to make $10,000 in a day from sales, then it will never happen, if you don't think it's possible to make your dream into a very well paying job, well you already know it'll never happen... ..my point is, if someone else can do it so can you. But the very first step is trusting that it is possible and that one day you dreams will be shear milestones from the past.
- Separate yourself from unmotivated beings You are who you hang out with. Trust me, I used to be around the wrong crowd all during my early and late teen years and it didn't get me far at all. In fact, it wasn't until I was in exile, with no one but myself in a home in rural Delaware in the middle of no where that I found my wealth and talent. I'm not telling you to throw out your social life, just measure balance to ensure you can have fun and still remain one step ahead.
- Be prepared to make sacrifices I cannot stress this enough. If you think you can make a six figure salary without making sacrifices, you are not inline with reality. This world we live in will always require something in return for something else. Time, money & fun are the three that people assume it comes down too. Well, that's just three of many. You yourself have probably already thought of that particular thing that needs its sacrifice. I will leave that to you, BUT when making this sacrifice remember that it will be the best thing you have ever done, I promise.
- Remember where you started Take a look back at who you were before this, look at where you were before this, and look at the person owning and operating a company has made you. You learn patience, balance, budgeting, awareness, intelligence & many other aspects. It is statistically proven that being rich doesn't make us happy, it is growth. That is why the rich get richer, there will come to a point where you have it all and you still wont be fulfilled and that is okay because as long as you keep your head in the right place, growth will be on your side forever.
So in conclusion
If you are having a bad day, or you are looking for motivation or you are new to all of this, keep that this is something we all must keep in our point of view. This post pulled you in with the intention of money and it's pushing you out with a realization that has nothing to do with money. Money will always be a bi-product of success, happiness and fulfillment will be the main event. Keep in mind that anything you do, anywhere you go, wherever or whatever it is, there is money to be made & lots of it. That is the easy part, it is the human part of us that will be hard to figure out.